Candy Cat is a friend of Peppa Pig.
Candy is not as vocal as most of the other children, but she appears to be friendly and kind. Like the others she loves to try new things and enjoys all sorts of activities - like playing a sport, having a tea party, or just going out to the beach or to town for some shopping. She is also highly curious.
She does not seem to like it when others fight or argue and does not seem to be able to take sides most of the time. Candy also seems to be proud of the fact she is a Feline, as she is related to much bigger species, like the Tiger.
Candy is a light orange cat with an upside down, pink triangle for a nose. She has small white whiskers and cheeks that appear slightly darker than her fur. Her shoes are black like the other characters, and she wears a turquoise dress.
Other Outfits Edit
- Candy dresses to represent Switzerland during International Day.
- A witches costume, including a wand.
- A gym outfit.
- Yellow-themed winter clothing with a pink scarf.
"Much sweeter than George." - regarding Baby Alexander
"We come here all the time!" - talking to Peppa while visiting her with her family at the aquarium
- Candy is one of the few characters who has shown the ability to growl and purr, which was shown when she taught the others how to act like a "proper tiger".
- Candy likes milk and eating fish fingers/Fish-sticks.
- For international day, Candy was dressed as Switzerland.
- Candy is one of the only friends of Peppa's without their home revealed.